Bookings are now available!
*Please note that all booking during this time will be at our Office in Mortlake (SW14 8LW)
About our bookings!
At Serious Stuff we are deeply passionate about sports likewise we are passionate about producing products that enhance players performance and help them realise their full potential in sport.
We want to ensure that your Serious Stuff fits properly to enable you to perform at your best, so we offer a one-on-one fitting. You will be able to book a 30-minute slot, in which you will be able to try on all the garments that you will need for school.
Our office is open for weekday appointments.
(Please note that shop appointments will not be available at this time)
Make A Booking!
To make a booking please complete the booking form below. Once your fitting has been made you will receive an email confirmation. If you do not receive this within 24 hours please contact us to re-book. 24 hours before your appointment you will also receive an email reminder.
Please select from a booking at our office or shop locations.
Please arrive on time, as we can only serve you during your allotted booking slot, as we cannot delay the following booking and we may request you to re-book.
We always advise that customers call in advance when they visit our office and shop at Rosslyn Park but particularly so during August and September , just to let us know that they are coming and so that we can ensure that we have all necessary stock available and that our customers receive the best service possible. Thank you.
Due to Covid-19 and the current social distancing laws. Serious Stuff will be opening our fitting service from July 1st. We hope to open fittings sooner than July, but at this stage cannot confirm we will be able to under the current Government lockdown.
Serious Stuff measures:
- Serious Stuff will be limiting the number of bookings at a time to one household at a time.
- We will only be accepting one fitting an hour, to ensure adequate time for cleaning between fittings.
- On-request our staff can be wearing gloves and a face mask during a fitting.
- Hand Sanitiser will be available for both visitors and staff.
- Please check our sizing guide online, so we can be efficient as possible with stock being handled during this time.
- Please note that we cannot do a booking if any member in your party has had or been in contact with anyone having COVID-19 within 14 days leading up to your booking.
- We would suggest that anyone attending fittings bring their own mask.
Thank you for your patience and understanding during this time please email us on at firstname.lastname@example.org
Office – Opening July, Monday to Friday, 9am to 1pm
Shop – Closed until Lockdown eases.