Please note these items are a mix of Serious Stuff’s old and new logo embroidered on the chest. There is no way to specify or request a particular logo preference.
SOLD AS-IS – image if for reference only.
One of our most popular items, the Mesh Lined Tournament Jacket is renowned for its practicality. It has been designed to be very slightly shorter in length than usual, which allows freer movement for more dynamic coaching and for players in non-contact exercises. Like many of our garments, the outer lining is comprised of our trusted, durable and breathable RipStop material, perfect for cold, wet and windy conditions, whilst its mesh lining caters for extra breathability and ensures it stays lightweight making movement as seamless as possible. The lightweight nature of the jacket renders it ideal for layering over several of our other items such as our Polar Fleece and Club Hoodee.
- Internal zip pocket
- Full length centre zip with protective zip garage
- Two external zip fleece lined pockets
- Velcro storm fastener at cuff
- Headphone outlet and retainer
- Sealed embroidered Serious logo for waterproofing
- Adjustment bungee cord at hem
- Do not tumble dry or dry clean
- Outer: 74% Nylon 26% Polyurethane
- Inner Lining: Mesh Nylon