Please note these garments are made to order and therefore non-returnable.
Please make sure you are confident of your size before ordering.
As the name suggests, this jacket is the perfect accompaniment to sporting festivals in which long periods of standing around are punctuated with short bursts of activity. The outer lining is comprised of our trusted RipStop material, offering a durable and weatherproof protective layer, which combines perfectly with its quilted inner lining. The full length centre zip is covered by a velcro- secured storm flap to provide extra protection from the elements. Naturally, the jackets are intended to be worn over sports kit on those unavoidable cold, wet and windy days to ensure you are warm and ready to perform at your highest level when called upon. The Festival Jacket is also just as at home on a wet and windy dog walk.
- Attached external hood with adjustable bungee cord
- Side zip pockets
- Large internal velcro secured pouch
- Seams and embroidery (to prevent water embroidery)
- 3/4 length body
- Split hem for added mobility
- Do not tumble dry or dry clean
- Outer lining: 74% Nylon RipStop and 26% Polyurethane
- Inner lining: 100% Polyester Micro Fibre Quilt