ST GEORGE’S ASCOT FESTIVAL COAT
- Initials: Please complete the initials section this is included in the price of the garment. Initials are compulsory an included in the final product cost.
Sizing: a sizing set has been provided to the school allowing students to confirm their best size. Please use UNISEX size guide for a generic suggestion. Model in photo is 5’6 and wears and XS.
- **Please note as items are embroidered with initials returns will not be possible.
As the name suggests, this jacket is the perfect accompaniment to sporting festivals in which long periods of standing around are punctuated with short bursts of activity. The outer lining is comprised of our trusted RipStop material, offering a durable and weatherproof protective layer, which combines perfectly with its quilted inner lining. The full length centre zip is covered by a velcro- secured storm flap to provide extra protection from the elements. Naturally, the jackets are intended to be worn over sports kit on those unavoidable cold, wet and windy days to ensure you are warm and ready to perform at your highest level when called upon. The Festival Jacket is also just as at home on a wet and windy dog walk.
- St George’s Ascot crest embroidered to chest and printed on reverse
- Attached external hood with adjustable bungee cord
- Side zip pockets
- Large internal velcro secured pouch
- Seams and embroidery sealed (to prevent water ingress)
- 3/4 length body
- Split hem for added mobility
- Do not tumble dry or dry clean
- Outer lining: 74% Nylon RipStop and 26% Polyurethane
- Inner lining: 100% Polyester Micro Fibre Quilt