The Serious Stuff Cricket Trouser is made from a lightweight and breathable fabric with a slimmer leg, professional fit encouraging optimum performance. Clean design gives a smart, yet stylish look with the embroidery in self colour to dovetail into any club or school kit.¬† The trousers come in a long length and are unfinished.¬† There is webbing provided so you can iron the hem to the right length or cut and sew to¬† suit.
- Elasticated waist with drawcord
- Embroidered Serious S-Power Logo
- Material: 100% Polyester
- Heat applied webbing provided
F I N D YOUR SIZE
Use the charts below to determine your size. If one of your body measurements is on the borderline between two sizes, order the smaller size for a tighter fit or the larger size for a looser fit.
Youth sizing has been researched and developed based on British Standards. Sizing has been based on an average age with height provided as a secondary reference.
- Serious Stuff has worked to provide a standard-length leg (32”) for adult sizes XS-3XL.
- Long leg option is available in selected styles. Please call Serious Stuff office to request this option.
- Short and Long leg options are available when ordering bespoke from the factory (Factory orders require a minimum order of 10 pieces and incur a 8 week lead time).
- Short and long fit bottoms are 2”/5cm shorter and longer than the standard regular leg.
Please Note: Serious Stuff have arranged the above sizing guides to help you find the best fit. If you need further help please don’t hesitate to contact us. Serious Stuff also offers a personal fitting service.