Customizations Total: $0.00
A multi-purpose top, ideal for either non-contact training or travelling. Its Micro Polarfleece fabric provides an excellent warmth to weight ratio through the use of low absorbency high loft polyester fibres, ensuring insulating air is held next to the body. The Polar Fleece is renowned for its versatility, able to be worn as either a mid-layer in cold weather or as an outer layer in warmer conditions.
- 1/4 zip
- Adjustable bungee cord at hem
- Elasticated wrists
- Durable Water Repellent finish
- Embroidered Serious Power logo on chest
- Not suitable for tumble drying or dry cleaning
- 100% Polyester
F I N D YOUR SIZE
Use the charts below to determine your size. If one of your body measurements is on the borderline between two sizes, order the smaller size for a tighter fit or the larger size for a looser fit.
Youth sizing has been researched and developed based on British Standards. Sizing has been based on an average age with height provided as a secondary reference.
- Serious Stuff has worked to provide a standard-length leg (32”) for adult sizes XS-3XL.
- Long leg option is available in selected styles. Please call Serious Stuff office to request this option.
- Short and Long leg options are available when ordering bespoke from the factory (Factory orders require a minimum order of 10 pieces and incur a 8 week lead time).
- Short and long fit bottoms are 2”/5cm shorter and longer than the standard regular leg.
Please Note: Serious Stuff have arranged the above sizing guides to help you find the best fit. If you need further help please don’t hesitate to contact us. Serious Stuff also offers a personal fitting service.