Renowned for its versatility, our insulator jacket is a perfect piece to wear outside of the playing field either as an outer or a mid-layer, depending on the particular weather conditions. Whether it's standing on the side-lines watching friends and relatives, or sitting in the stands watching the professionals, you'll be sure to be doing so in style due to its classic, slim fit design. Its use need not be limited to the sporting world though, as it is also a perfect leisure time garment and just as effective for either the school or work commute. The jacket also stores away easily, folding into one of its pockets.
- Full length centre zip with zip garage
- Two outer side zipped pockets
- Attached hood with adjustable bungee cord
- Please see the label for washing instructions
- Outer lining: 100% Polyester
- Inner lining: 90% Genuine Down and 10% Feathers
F I N D YOUR SIZE
Use the charts below to determine your size. If one of your body measurements is on the borderline between two sizes, order the smaller size for a tighter fit or the larger size for a looser fit.
Youth sizing has been researched and developed based on British Standards. Sizing has been based on an average age with height provided as a secondary reference.
- Serious Stuff has worked to provide a standard-length leg (32”) for adult sizes XS-3XL.
- Long leg option is available in selected styles. Please call Serious Stuff office to request this option.
- Short and Long leg options are available when ordering bespoke from the factory (Factory orders require a minimum order of 10 pieces and incur a 8 week lead time).
- Short and long fit bottoms are 2”/5cm shorter and longer than the standard regular leg.
Please Note: Serious Stuff have arranged the above sizing guides to help you find the best fit. If you need further help please don’t hesitate to contact us. Serious Stuff also offers a personal fitting service.